INVESTMENT - CHILDHOOD
Tiny hands, crooked smiles, and all those curls -Wishing they could stay young forever
Children laugh, they scowl, they explore all that is around them with such wonder in their eyes. They don't necessarily show their best when told to sit and smile for the camera. Childhood Lifestyle sessions are meant to capture the essence of who your child is at this moment in time. You want to remember their fading freckles, that gappy toothed grin, the way that their chubby little fingers curl around a freshly picked flower. These relaxed sessions take place outdoors in a location that your child can explore, play, and show their individual personality.
Every Session Includes:
– Pre-session consultations
– Online interactive personal styling assistant
– Full access to my Welcome & Style Guides with lots of details on what to expect, additional styling tools, and how to best prepare for your session
– A brief questionnaire to help me get to know you and your family better, customize your session, and gather any ideas and/or expections you may have
– All final images for viewing in an online gallery approximately 3 weeks after your session
– Professionally edited and high resolution digital images with a personal print release
– Professional hair styling and/or makeup cand be added to any package. Please contact me for styling recommendations
1 child, ages 3 months to age 15
30 minutes outdoor location
10 high resolution images delivered via download
Private online gallery for choosing images
Up to 2 children, $25 per additional
40-60 minutes outdoor location
30 high resolution images delivered via online gallery for download
8x8 custom soft cover photo book of session images
Document their growth in multiple sessions and receive $25 off each session booked. All session retainers must be paid at initial booking but session dates can be firmed up later.
All sessions require a $100 retainer fee to book and secure your spot. The remainder of your fee is due on or before your session date unless otherwise mutually agreed upon PRIOR to the date of the session. Should the session need to be rescheduled due to weather or illness, your retainer will follow to the next scheduled date. Should you choose to cancel and not rebook, the retainer fee is non-refundable.