INVESTMENT - NEWBORN
Document those first fleeting moments of your sweet new baby
The beautiful, euphoric fog of a fresh newborn baby! Fresh 48 photography is a special session for those new families who want the first few hours of their newborn’s life captured without having the entire labor or birth documented. Held within the first 24-48 hours of your baby’s life, these lifestyle sessions are perfect for remembering that first day forever: your little one's first yawns, cute tiny baby feet, fingers, and belly button. First feedings and diaper changes, and of course those sweet sibling meetings. This is more of a documentary style session, so I will not pose the baby or bring props. This will just be me capturing your baby’s sweet new moments in a fresh natural way!
Each Session Includes:
- Pre-session consultations
- Online interactive personal styling assistant
- Full access to my Welcome & Style Guides with lots of details on what to expect, additional styling tools, and how to best prepare for your session
- A brief questionnaire to help me get to know you and your family better, customize your session, and gather any ideas and/or expections you may have
- All final images for viewing in an online gallery approximately 3 weeks after your session
- Professionally edited and high resolution digital images with a personal print release
- Professional hair styling and/or makeup cand be added to any package. Please contact me for styling recommendations
Up to 60 minutes of session time at the hospital or birth place within 48 hours of baby's birth
40+ high resolution digital images delivered
Add a 60 second announcement film for $100
Up to 2 hours of session time in your home or an outdoor location (weather permitting)
50+ high resolution digital images delivered via online gallery
Online personal stylist and wardrobe guidance
$100 print credit in the MMP products store
MATERNITY PACKAGE ADD-ON
Book a maternity (or family maternity) session together with a Fresh 48 or Newborn and receive $100 off the bundle. Session retainers must be paid at booking but session dates can be firmed up closer to delivery date. Remainder of second session will be due by session date.
All sessions require a $100 retainer fee to book and secure your spot. The remainder of your fee is due on or before your session date unless otherwise mutually agreed upon PRIOR to the date of the session. Should the session need to be rescheduled due to weather or illness, your retainer will follow to the next scheduled date. Should you choose to cancel and not rebook, the retainer fee is non-refundable.