Congrats, Seniors!! You’re nearing that milestone achievement of graduating and you feel fantastic! What better way to document this time in your life than to get pampered and celebrate an afternoon that’s all about YOU? This is not your average portrait session. Each of my clients will be treated like the unique person that you are. No two senior experiences are the same, so we will focus on what makes you shine and incorporate that into the photos. Are you into music, sports? Do you have a favorite hobby or a cool flare to your style that you’d like to show off? Bring it! Your session will not be stiff and formal; my goal is to have you relaxed, smiling, and most importantly, having FUN! You and your family will be able to look back on this moment for years to come and enjoy some fabulous memories that celebrate YOU.
Session prices shown are “all-inclusive”. You’ll receive your digital images by direct download straight to your computer from your personal online gallery, or on a USB by request, along with a print release to print at the lab of your choice. There is no additional purchase requirement beyond your all-inclusive portrait session/package fee, but I do offer a print credit with most of my packages to allow you to receive beautiful, high quality prints of your images through my professional lab. You are free to use it and to purchase additional prints and products through me if you’d like.
BE STYLED | 595
Includes professional hair styling and make-up to enhance your natural beauty, with airbrush and lashes for a full pampering experience. Professional hair styling and makeup is not required, but I do recommend it. Not only will you have a flawless finish and a polished, perfected look, but you will feel confident and relaxed going into your session. No stress having to do it yourself or worry about needing to touch-up mid session. Professional makeup is designed to last keep you looking fresh throughout your session. And yes, guys get styled, too!
BE CLASSIC | 525
You’ll take care of your makeup and hair styling, or set an appointment on your own
Each session includes:
- Let’s grab a Starbucks! I like to meet with parent and senior so that we can all plan together. Pre-session consultations in person, over the phone, and/or email and texts to discuss and customize your session
- Access to Style Guides and tips for making your experience perfect! I will also help with ideas along the way.
- Up to 2 hours of session time as needed at 2 outdoor locations of your choice (within 15 min of each other)
- Multiple outfit changes
- Include a sibling or boyfriend/girlfriend for a few frames at no additional charge (please let me know beforehand)
- Travel up to 25 miles from Rocklin (contact me for rates on destination locations)
- Images for viewing and sharing in private online gallery approximately 3 weeks after your session
- ENTIRE GALLERY (40 – 50+) of final retouched and edited full-resolution digital images, via download to your computer or on USB
- $50 PRINT CREDIT toward all prints and products
- All digital images in a customized slideshow set to music for you to keep and share
A $100 retainer fee is required to book your session. The remainder of the fee is due on or before your session date unless otherwise mutually agreed upon PRIOR to the date of the session. Should the session need to be rescheduled due to weather or illness, the retainer will follow to the next scheduled date. Should you choose to cancel and not rebook, the retainer fee is non-refundable.